- For people who do not eat bread or have less baking bread, I’m taking a new, very tasty and healthy waffle sandwich recipe.
- The best snack for children, you can give this sandwich to the walnuts and vegetables .
- Create and make them happy for kids.
- Sandwiches are very fast snacks and almost everyone’s favorite. You can also use the waffles made in lunch. Many people are special for such people if they do not eat bread due to religious reasons or because of a problem of health. And if you eat this sandwich, I guarantee that you will forget the bread.
Materials for a waffle sandwich: –
To make waffles
- 2 cups wheat flour,
- 1 teaspoon oil,
- Salt flavored,
- To construct water dough
Add oil and salt in wheat flour and mix well. Now add the water to the desired amount and add a medium soft dough. Give 10-15 minutes to relax. And do the wrong things and wove the wick. (Do not make excessive wafer and a little bigger than waffles so that you can do better stuffing in the sandwich.
Now roast the bread on both sides. Keep all the bread and put it on the side.
Stuffing Sandwich Stuff: –
- 2 boiled potatoes,
- 1 gram onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup sprouted mugs (if you do not have any mugs, this can also be done by adding grated peas and boiled peas),
- Salt taste accordingly,
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne,
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander leaves,
- Pinch hing,
- Pepper roast taste
Take all the above stuff into a bowl.
Now mix the potatoes with the right hand and mix everything properly and prepare the stuffing
The materials for making sandwiches: –
- The leaves, which are the cups of cabbage,
- Trough Spices,
- Slice of tomatoes slipped,
- Sliced onion slice
Take a waffle. Apply butter on it (you can also use ghee to make more health) Now, prepare the cabbage leaf on the whole waffle.
Cooking Queen: Jalpa Mistry (Ahmedabad)